The Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI) was founded in 2011 by the Government of Malaysia in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. One element of MISI’s mission is the delivery of high quality and relevant executive education programs for industry. In support of this objective, MISI is launching a set of short duration executive education programs aimed at enabling working professionals in supply chain management improve their job performance and gain an insight into emerging technologies
1. Building Agile and Adaptable Supply Chains (2 days: Mar 15 and 16, 2018)
2. Retail Supply Chains and E-commerce (2 days: Mar 22 and 23, 2018)
3. Sales and Operations Planning (1 day: Apr 5, 2018)
4. Strategic Supply Chain Management (2 days: July 5 and 6, 2018)
5. Financial Analysis of Supply Chains (2 days: Aug 8 and 9, 2018)
6. Procurement Fundamentals – Negotiation (1 day: Apr 26, 2018 / Sept 20, 2018)
7. Procurement Fundamentals – Total Cost Analysis (1 day: May 10, 2018 / Nov 8, 2018)
8. Procurement Fundamentals – Supplier Relationship Management (1 day: June 12, 2018 / Nov 15, 2018)
9. Industry 4.0 & Supply Chain Management – Fundamentals (1 day: Sept 21, 2018)
10. Business Analytics (2 days: Aug 23 & 24, 2018)
11. Industry 4.0 & Supply Chain Management – Advanced (1 day: Sept 28, 2018)
Note: Courses will be repeated after the cycle is complete. If you are interested in a course that has just been completed, please leave your name and email in the course selection form and we will alert you when the course is next scheduled
Program Information & Pricing
The courses in this program are best suited for managers and senior managers from manufacturing, logistics, information technology and service industries who are responsible for developing and executing supply chain strategy. Professionals who are looking to develop functional understanding of supply chains or are in existing supply chain roles will benefit from this program.
Participants are expected to have the basic knowledge of the business practices, supply chain management and corporate finance. Managerial and executive experience is beneficial, but not required.
The classes consist of formal lectures, case study discussions, and hands-on exercises. In some courses, e-learning material will be provided to the participants prior to the in-class sessions.
The classes will be taught with active learning methodology. Using in class discussions, real life case studies, hands-on exercises, and team activities, participants learn through solving problems and getting rapid feedback from faculty and peers.
The duration of each course will be either 1 or 2 days. There will usually be four class sessions per day, each of 1.5 hours with a 30 minute break between sessions.
The location will be the MISI campus in Shah Alam.
A certificate (from MISI and the MIT Global SCALE Network) will be provided upon the successful completion of all the sessions in either a one-day or two-day program.
The pricing indicated below includes the teaching fee and all materials that will be used in the class. It also includes lunch and coffee and tea during the session breaks.
One-day Course Price: 1400 MYR per participant
Two-day Course Price: 2800 MYR per participant
Participants who register for more than one course will receive a discount of 10% on additional courses.