3 Years / 8 Semesters
March & September
MYR 40,200 (Malaysian)
MYR 50,800 (International)
The Bachelor in Digital Marketing with Honours is a program that is responsive to the needs of today’s digital marketing professionals. It aims to develop creative, insightful and well-rounded digital marketing professionals who serve diverse digital landscapes. Career opportunities are geared to business technologists and executives in line with the goals of MISI to offer world-class graduate and executive education programs. Students will acquire the skills to be a digital marketer and train them for a career in the digital industry, whether they work for a company, startup or pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions.
This Bachelor’s degree program aims to provide students with the ability to improve analytical and innovative thinking, problem-solving, social responsibility, human relations, and technical expertise. Students can engage with professors and peers in a career-oriented business curriculum that promotes personal and professional honesty. Upon completing the program, students may pursue careers in a number of fields, including SEO specialists, social media strategists, content creators, digital analytics specialists, web designers, mobile marketing specialists or social media marketing.
In a fast-paced digital economy, digital marketing skills are in demand almost everywhere, from non-profits to small businesses to government agencies. If you enjoy working with technology and people, marketing might be a rewarding career for you.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Online Content Developer
- Business Analytics Specialist
- Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
- Web Designer
- Professional Blogger
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketer
- Search Expert
What sets the program apart
- Graduates will be able to apply business, management and digital marketing knowledge in the digital industry.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate the ability to problem-solving and scientific skills with good leadership and communication qualities within the relevant business environment.
- Graduates will be able to participate in self-directed lifelong learning and innovatively manage resource the challenges in the national and international business environment.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate positive values, attitudes and professionalism in engaging with society and stakeholders.
Outcome of program
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor’s degree, students will be able to:
- Develop proficiency in analytical thinking.
- Develop proficiency in social responsibility.
- Develop proficiency in business management.
- Develop proficiency in understanding social media.
- Understand ethical issues in digital marketing.
- Gain proficiency in technical expertise.
Principle of Management
Principles of Marketing
Business Information Systems
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Economics
Human Resource Management
Digital Marketing Mix and Foundation Ecommerce
Business and Professional Communication Skills
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Digital Content and Social Media Marketing
Understanding Online Consumer Behaviour
Virtual Event Management
Digital Marketing Analytics
Consumer Digital Experience & Shoppertainment
Digital Marketing Ethics
Online Retail Merchandising
Mobile Application and Email Marketing
Strategy Digital Branding Strategy
Digital Campaign and Media Planning
Developing Media Content
Asian and Islamic Civilization
Malay Language for Communication 2
Approaches and Practices of Thinking
Social and Community Studies
You will participate in an internship program in a semester where you will be able to gain real-life exposure, grow your knowledge and determine if you are in the right career field. This helps develop your professional aptitude, strengthen personal character, and provide a greater door to opportunity.
|Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)
|Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
|Foundation / Matriculation
|Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) / Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) / Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)
|Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
|Malaysia University English Test (MUET)
|For International Student Candidate