3 Years / 8 Semesters
March & September
MYR 40,200 (Malaysian)
MYR 58,000 (International)
The Bachelor in Entrepreneurship program aims to develop creative, insightful and well-rounded global entrepreneur who serve diverse global market. The program objectives are geared to develop a creative, knowlegable and skillfull gradutes which is in line with the goals of MISI to offer world-class graduate and executive education programs. Students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to be a global entrepreneur and will be train to be ready to face a real industry life, whether they work for a company, startup or pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions.
This Bachelor’s degree program aims to provide students with the ability to improve analytical and innovative thinking, problem-solving, social responsibility, human relations, and technical expertise. Students can engage with professors and peers in a career-oriented business curriculum that promotes personal and professional honesty. Upon completing the program, students may pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions or joining careers in a number of fields, including business planner, social media strategists, content creators, digital analytics specialists, marketing specialists or social media expert.
- Business management
- Research and development
- Social media management
- Financial advisor
- Marketing manager
- Business consultant
What sets the program apart
- Entrepreneur who are able to apply business, management and global entrepreneurship knowledge in the global market.
- Entrepreneur who demonstrate the ability of problem-solving and scientific skills with good leadership and communication qualities within the relevant business environment.
- Entrepreneur who participate in self-directed lifelong learning and innovatively manage resource the challenges in the national and international business environment.
- Entrepreneur who demonstrate positive values, attitudes and professionalism in engaging with society and stakeholders.
Outcome of program
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor’s degree, students will be able to:
- Explore students’ entrepreneurial potential.
- Develop innovative value propositions.
- Develop solution strategies.
- Identify critical stakeholders.
- Understand the causes, consequences and responses to various issues that may arise in the context of global entrepreneurship.
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Principle of Management
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Global Market Places
Principles of Economics
Human Resource Management
New Venture Creation
Managing a Start-up
Entrepreneurial Internship (1)
Business and Professional Communication Skills
Finance for Entrepreneurs
Marketing and Sales for Start-up
Technology for Entrepreneurs
Business Information Systems
Starting a Business in Malaysia
Entrepreneurial Internship (2)
International Business Negotiations
Innovation Management Ventures for Developing Market
Global Business Strategyg
Asian and Islamic Civilization
Malay Language for Communication 2
Approaches and Practices of Thinking
Social and Community Studies
You will participate in an internship program in a semester where you will be able to gain real-life exposure, grow your knowledge and determine if you are in the right career field. This helps develop your professional aptitude, strengthen personal character, and provide a greater door to opportunity.
|Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)
|Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
|Foundation / Matriculation
|Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) / Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) / Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)
|Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
|Malaysia University English Test (MUET)
|For International Student Candidate