3 Years / 8 Semesters
March & September
MYR 40,200 (Malaysian)
MYR 58,000 (International)
The Bachelor in Business (Halal Logistics and Supply Chain Management) with Honours is designed to help develop knowledge and interest in contemporary issues central to the logistics and supply chain management of halal industry. It takes a comprehensive look at all aspects of the logistics industry, including its history, global role, current challenges and future directions. It presents students with a full range of contemporary issues, including traditional supply chain management issues, as well as more specific halal-oriented business concerns. This program is particularly significant in supporting the national aspirations to be the global halal hub.
This unique degree prepares student for this essential industry by providing them with sought-after knowledge, and both hard and soft skills to allow them to thrive in challenging and rewarding career. Throughout the studies, student will focus on developing end-to-end supply chain knowledge to deal with day-to-day and strategic supply chain issues in halal industry.
- Halal committee
- Quality manager
- Logistics Coordinator
- Procurement Analyst
- Logistics Engineer
- Shipping Specialist
- Operations Specialist
- Warehouse & Inventory Controller
- Supply Chain Associate
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Export & Import Analyst
- Halal Logistics Expert
What sets the program apart
- Graduates will be able to apply business, management and global entrepreneurship knowledge in the global market.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability of problem-solving and scientific skills with good leadership and communication qualities within the relevant business environment.
- Graduates will participate in self-directed lifelong learning and innovatively manage resource the challenges in the national and international business environment.
- Graduates will demonstrate positive values, attitudes and professionalism in engaging with society and stakeholders.
Outcome of program
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor’s degree, students will be able to:
- Explore the logistics and supply chain management system in the halal industry.
- Develop innovative value propositions.
- Develop solutions related to halal supply chain management.
- Develop International networks.
- Understand how this program is of benefit to managers of companies in the halal industry.
Introduction to Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Introduction to Management and Entrepreneurship
Fundamental of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Human Resource Management
Procurement Management and Global Sourcing
Forwarding and International Trade
Third Language (Introductory Mandarin)
Business Information System
Business Ethics in Halal Supply Chain
Warehouse and Distribution Channels
Supply Chain Risks Management
Halal Supply Chain from Syariah Perspectives
Social and Community Studies
Manufacturing Planning and Strategy
Supply Chain Management Strategy
International Halal Supply Chain Standards and
Technology Applications in Halal Supply Chain
Business and Professional Communication Skills
Food Supply Chain Management (Introduction to Food Technology)
Supply Chain System Design
Supply Chain Applications in Halal Industry
Halal Supply Chain Quality System and Assurance
Industrial Training in Halal Supply Chain
Asian and Islamic Civilization
Malay Language for Communication 2
Approaches and Practices of Thinking
Social and Community Studies
You will participate in an internship program in a semester where you will be able to gain real-life exposure, grow your knowledge and determine if you are in the right career field. This helps develop your professional aptitude, strengthen personal character, and provide a greater door to opportunity.
|Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)
|Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
|Foundation / Matriculation
|Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) / Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) / Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)
|Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
|Malaysia University English Test (MUET)
|For International Student Candidate