MYR 65,493 with 50% scholarship available
Online + Full Time
In addition to the 10 month full-time Master of Supply Chain management (MSCM) program, MISI offer a Blended MSCM (MSCMx) Program. This program is for students who have successfully completed all five MITx on-line courses in Supply Chain Management and the comprehensive examination.
WHAT SETS THE MSCMx PROGRAM APART
- MSCMx students will receive the identical degree as full-time students in the regular MSCM program
- MSCMx students will receive 10 credit units (out of the 48 credit units required for the MSCM degree at MISI) for the 5 MITx courses they have taken on-line
- MSCMx students will receive a 33% discount on the standard MSCM fees
- MSCMx students will be eligible for financial aid (scholarships or deferred fees) similar to other MISI students
- MSCMx students can participate in MISI’s career placement program
MSCMx students will be required to complete another 38 credit units of course work at MISI in order to obtain their MSCM degree. This is in addition to the 10 credit units they obtain for their successful completion of the 5 MITx on-line courses.
12 of the 38 credit units will be for a thesis project. 2 to 3 students may work together on a thesis which may be proposed and sponsored by a company. The thesis effort will run from November to May.
MSCMx students will be required to take courses on some weekends(Saturday and Sunday) at MISI as well as the weekday and some evening courses along with the MSCM students in order to obtain the remaining 26 credits.
- Supply Chain Analytics (SC0x)
- Supply Chain Fundamentals (SC1x)
- Supply Chain Design (SC2x)
- Supply Chain Dynamics (SC3x)
- Supply Chain Technology and Systems (SC4x)
- Supply Chain Comprehensive Exam
- Forecasting & Inventory
- Supply Chain Finance
- System Dynamics
- Software Systems and Integration
- Case Studies
- Transportation Systems
- Supply Chain Design & Strategy
- Engineering Systems Analysis for Design – Real Options
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Process Re-engineering
- Supply Chain Planning
- Procurement fundamentals
- Other customized courses
- Graduate Research Thesis
Still have questions?
- MSCMx applicants will have to provide
- Undergraduate degree and official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- MSCMx applicants, ideally, will have at least three years of relevant work experience
- MSCMx applicants do not have to provide GRE/GMAT scores
- Applications can be submitted directly to MISI at any time in the year
Application form could be downloaded here
David S. Baylis
Director, Masters Program
Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation
No. 2A, Persiaran Tebar Layar,
Seksyen U8, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam,
40150 Selangor, Malaysia.