Dr. Debabrata Ghosh
Contact: +603 7841 4806 | email@example.com
Dr. Debabrata Ghosh is an Assistant Professor at Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI), where he teaches operations and supply chain management to Masters Students and Executives. Prior to this, Dr. Ghosh was a faculty at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, India. Dr. Ghosh’s research interests lie in the areas of sustainable operations, supply chain coordination, supply contracts, emerging economies and game theory applications in operations. Dr. Ghosh holds a Fellow Programme in Management (PhD) from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore where he was the Airbus scholarship recipient. Prior to joining academics he worked with Infosys consulting where he worked with several top global retail and consumer goods companies across Asia Pacific and the U.S. Dr. Ghosh also holds a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology where he was the Gold Medalist.
- Tunuguntla, V., Basu, P., Rakshit, K., and Ghosh, D. (2019). Sponsored Search Advertising and Dynamic Pricing for Perishable Products under Inventory-linked Customer Willingness to Pay. European Journal of Operational Research, doi: 10.1016/j.ejor.2018.12.026.
- Chandra, S., Ghosh, D., and S. Nimje. (Dec 2018). Roadblocks to Sustainable Logistics in India’s Auto Industry, Supply Chain Management Review, 23-27.
- Debabrata Ghosh, Peeyush Mehta, Balram Avittathur and Uttam Sarkar (2018) “Unlocking the potential of India’s high-tech start-ups”, Supply Chain Management Review, March/April, 8-10.
- Ghosh, D., Shah, J., & Swami, S. (2018). Product greening and pricing strategies of firms under green sensitive consumer demand and environmental regulations. Annals of Operations Research, 1-30.
- Ghosh, D., Gouda, S., Shankar, R., Swami, S., & C.T., Vinu. (2018). Strategic Decision Making under Subscription-based Contracts for Remanufacturing. International Journal of Production Economics, 200,134-150.
- Chandra, S., Ghosh, D., & Srivastava, S. (2016). Outbound Logistics Management Practices in the Automotive Industry – An Emerging Economy Perspective. Decision. Invited Paper: Special Issue on Supply Chain Management in Emerging Economies, 43 (2), 145-165.
- Ghosh, D., & Shah, J. (2015). Supply chain analysis under green sensitive consumer demand and cost sharing contract. International Journal of Production Economics, 164, 319-329.
- Ghosh, D., & Shah, J. (2012). A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures. International Journal of Production Economics, 135(2), 568-583.
Chapters in Edited Books
- Debabrata Ghosh, Sirish Gouda and Prakash Awasthy (2018). “What Drives Firms towards Green Initiatives? – An Emerging Economy Perspective” In: Chakraborty A., Kumar Gouda S., Gajanand M. (eds) Sustainable Operations in India. Managing the Asian Century. Springer, Singapore.
- Debabrata Ghosh. (2016). “Sustainable Supply Chain Management” In: Shah, J. Supply chain management: Text and Cases. 2/e., New Delhi, Pearson Education India.
- Debabrata Ghosh, Sirish Gouda and Janat Shah. (2016). “Green Supply Chain Initiatives:The India Perspective” In: Handbook of Research on Global Supply Chain Management. ed. Bryan Christiansen (PryMarke, LLC, USA), 1: 240 – 247. PryMarke, LLC, USA: IGI Global.
- Janat Shah and Debabrata Ghosh. (2011). “Decoding Supply Chain Leadership in India“. In: Haksöz, Çağrı, Sridhar Seshadri, and Ananth V. Iyer, eds. Managing supply chains on the Silk Road: Strategy, performance, and risk. CRC Press.