The following are general requirements you should meet to apply to the MISI PhD Program. Complete instructions concerning application requirements are available in the online application.
- Master degree or equivalent
- A strong quantitative background
Applications must include the following:
- Completed application form (http://archive.misi.edu.my/wp-content/media-files/MSCM-Application-Form-2015-Extended-Version.pdf)
- GRE Score
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Three letters of recommendation
- Complete academic transcripts
- Completed Record of Courses Taken Section; and
- The student’s statement of objectives.
As part of the online application process, students will be asked to upload an unofficial copy of their transcripts. Students do not have to submit an official copy of their transcripts at the time of applying to the MISI. Once offered admission to the MISI, you will be asked to submit an official copy of your transcripts for verification purposes. The transcripts should be sent directly to the address below within two weeks of the admission offer.
Admission Coordinator – Dr Javad Feisabadi firstname.lastname@example.org
MISI, PhD Program Director
No. 2A, Persiaran Tebar Layar, Seksyen U8,
Bukit Jelutong, 40150, Shah Alam, Malaysia
All applicants are required either to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- GRE: Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI) Code : 0619
- Scores must be from within the last five years
- Only official test reports are accepted
If your scores are due to expire close to the admissions deadline, please have them forwarded to our program before they expire, even if you have not yet completed your application.
Registration information for the GRE may be obtained at www.ets.org respectively.
NOTE: Please do not contact the PhD Program regarding waivers, as none will be discussed until such time as the faculty expresses an interest in your application.