Diversity in the student body is an important characteristic of the MSCM program. While applicants are expected to have an aptitude for analytical thinking, they do not need to have an undergraduate degree in engineering. We invite students of all disciplines to apply. Beyond education, relevant work experience will weigh heavily in the admissions decision.
* MSCM Application Fees for 2016-17 academic year waived *
MSCM 2015-16 Class Profile
The current MSCM Class of 2016 consists of 15 students from seven countries. The average age is 30; and they bring with them an average of 5 years of work experience in a wide range of industries that include FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), Civil Engineering, Global Freight Forwarders, Heavy industry and ICT.
Financial aid available for qualified students**
All MSCM Applications are for fall term admission. The program has two admission rounds:
Round I Deadline: December 15th
Round II Deadline: February 15th
Malaysians Students Deadline: June 30th
* Admissions are made on a rolling basis.
** MISI has a quota for financial aid that is awarded on a merit basis. To increase your chance of getting such aid, you are advised to submit an early application.
Application form could be downloaded here
Those who wish to apply to other centers within the MIT Global SCALE network, please visit and submit application online at:
5. RecommendationsTo simplify the application process we have split the admission to the MSCM program into two steps:Step 1: Qualification – Qualification of the MSCM candidate from the general applicant pool.Step 2: Selection – Qualified candidate pool will be further scrutinized and may be required to submit additional information including an interview to make the final selection.
Candidates will be notified on the status of their application within a 2-3 week period upon submission.
- Download the MSCM Application Form
- Download the MISI Evaluation for Graduate Admission Form
- Fill up the form (you can save the form on your computer and complete it in multiple steps as needed).
- Please make sure that ALL REQUIRED FIELDS HAVE BEEN FILLED and send the form to email@example.com
- After we have received the completed application form, we will review it and send you a confirmation that the electronic portion of the application process is complete.
- Please scan and email the other required documents to MISI. If you are successful, we will validate these documents with your originals during the admission at MISI.
- You will receive a confirmation when all formalities of the application are complete.