Admission to the Program is open to students who hold a minimum first degree (in any discipline) from an accredited university. Students can be from any sector of the economy; manufacturing, procurement, services, transportation, retailing, Sales etc. Beyond education, a minimum of 2 years work experience is preferred. Prospective students will need to have a good command and comprehension of English.
In addition to completing the PSCM application form, applicants must provide all academic certificates and transcripts, with an up-to-date resume, two (2) letters of recommendation from employers, together with a copy of IC or password (non Malaysians) . Please note that an undergraduate degree from an accredited university is a MUST for admission. Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate competency in English by providing TOEFL or IELTS transcripts. If this is not available, applicants may be required to sit for an English test administered by MISI.
STEP ONE - Complete & Return:
- Application Form (MISI Website)
STEP TWO – After MISI accept application form, candidate forwards scanned copies:
- Updated Resume/CV
- Copy of Degree & Transcripts
- Two Recommendation letters
- Copy of IC or Passwort
STEP THREE – “Letter of Offer”:
- Upon verification, MISI forward “letter of offer” to the successful candidate.
- Where applicable, letter of offer will include MISI scholarship
STEP FOUR – Return “Letter of Offer”:
- Candidate returns signed acceptance of admission “Letter of Offer” with scanned receipt for RM 2,000 Admission fee
STEP FIVE - Registration Day:
- MISI registrar’s office and MISI team complete the registration process
- Student pays registration fee RM 2,200
- Complete course registration form and pays fees “Pay as you Go”
There are two (2) intakes per year – one (1) in January one (1) in July
How will the classes be conducted?
- All classes will be conducted at the MISI campus, in Bukit Jelutong.
- Classes are held at weekends on a Saturday and Sunday.
- Class hours are: 9am – 5pm
- Students select the courses they wish to attend from a quarterly schedule.
PSCM schedule - 1st Qtr
January - March 2017
- The program fee is RM 55,000 (RM 20,000 scholarships available for Malaysian citizens)
- RM 2,000 non-refundable admission fee paid on acceptance of offer letter
- RM 2,200 registration fee paid before commencement of class
- RM 30,800 (with scholarship) course fees “pay as you go” RM963 / course
- RM 50,800 (without scholarship) course fees “pay as you go” RM 1,588 / course
No loans are offered for this program. Students can explore utilizing HRDF funding through their companies. The HRDF does provide full funding for employees who seek to pursue Master’s program. Students can also explore utilizing their EPF funds for this purpose. These options only apply to Malaysian applicants.
It is preferred to demonstrate your English competency. Students who graduated from universities where the medium of teaching is English i.e. UK, US, Australia can be exempted (twinning program excluded). Alternatively students will be required to sit for an English test administered by MISI.
The PSCM Application form is available through the Admissions page.
Candidates offered admission to the PSCM program will be required to submit a non-refundable deposit of RM2,000, in order to secure a place on the program.
This will be decided on a case by case basis
MISI adopts a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) system in the computation of overall grades. The key features of the grading system are:
- Module Credits: Each module is assigned a specific number of credit units (CUs) relevant to the time needed for instruction and self study. Core modules are 3 CUs, elective modules are between 1 & 3 CU’s.
- Legend for Grades: The following grade scheme will be used to evaluate student performance. The grades will be assigned on a five point scale.
Yes, MISI is an accredited university with the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. The PSCM program is accredited and approved by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).