This is the first time MISI is organizing the PhD Winter Academy and we would like to reach out to doctoral students worldwide to attend the program.
The Academy is designed to provide an intense period of learning and debating the fundamental concepts and recent advances in Operations and Supply Chain Management.
The sessions will be taught by four distinguished scholars:
1. Prof. Nitin Joglekar (Boston University)
2. Prof. Mozart Menezes (Kedge Business School)
3. Prof. Chelsea White (Georgia Tech)
4. Prof Charles Fine (MIT Sloan).
Topics that will be covered include:
1. Foundations and the Future of Inventory Control
2. Entrepreneurial / Innovative Operations & Supply Chains
3. Mathematics of Facility Location: An introduction to Combinatorial Optimization
For more information and admission process, please visit https://www.misi.edu.my/educations/phd-winter-academy/