Wednesday, November 14th @ Sasana Kijang, Bank Negara 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Organizing Partners: Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation, Society Of Automotive Engineers Malaysia & Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China
The twentieth century was the century of the automobile; the twenty-first will see mobility dramatically re-envisioned. Automobiles altered cityscapes, boosted economies, and made personal mobility efficient and convenient for many. We had a century-long love affair with the car. But today, people are more attached to their smartphones than their cars. Cars are not always the quickest mode of travel in cities; and emissions from the rapidly growing number of cars threaten the planet. This is likely to change in near future for automobile industry.
This paradigm change poses several questions:
• How Would This Transformation Affect Urban Planning?
• How Technology Plays a Role in Transformation of Mobility?
• How Transformation of Mobility Affects the Auto Industry?
Questions abound but the answers are not clear. This conference brings together a group of distinguished practitioners with deep experience in the automotive sector to shed light on these and related questions.
- A rapid shift from the paradigm of autos to the paradigm of mobility may be expected.
- Future mobility will be heterogeneous, connected, intelligent and personalized.
- The important in orchestrating for regulators and policy makers this new mobility architecture, with numerous stake-holders, to serve society in the most effective manner.
- Essential actions for auto companies to succeed in the future.
Ybhg. Tan Sri Dr. Mohd Nadzmi Mohd Salleh
Group Executive Chairman
NADICORP Holdings Sdn Bhd
Dr. V. Sumantran
Prof. Dr. Momin Zafar Abdulmajid
Former Managing Director L.E.K Consulting, Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Prof. Dr. Charles Fine
President & Dean
Asia School of Business
Prof. Dr. David Gonsalvez
CEO & Rector
Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation
Mr. Tim Armstrong
Vice President, Planning Solutions
09:00 Registration, Refreshments
09:30 Opening remarks
10:00 Urban Planning
- 10:00-10:20: (Keynote address by Dr. V. Sumantran)
- 10:30-10:50: (Keynote address)
- 11:00-11:20: (Keynote address)
- 11:30-12:00: Panel discussion:
- 13:10-13:30: (Keynote address by Prof. Dr. Charles Fine)
- 13:40-14:00: (Keynote address)
- 14:10-14:30: (Keynote address)
- 14:40-15:10: Panel discussion:
13:10 Auto Industry
- 15:40-16:00: (Keynote address by Prof. Dr. David Gonsalvez)
- 16:10-16:30: (Keynote address)
- 16:40-17:10: Panel discussion:
17:15 Concluding remarks
18:00 Refreshments and adjourn
Who should attend?
- Automotive service providers: CEOs and owners, middle and senior executives of strategy, operations, and logistics
- Automotive companies: middle and senior executives in strategy, operations and logistics
- Urban planners, city administrators, transportation policy makers
- Entrepreneurs interested in mobility
- IT service providers and consultants with focus on mobility / automotive operations
- Executives and planners from government agencies supporting mobility, SMEs, technology
- Academics with research interests in mobility
Conference fees (per attendee)
Lower “early-bird” rates are available for registration by October 17th.
- Regular registration: RM 800 (Early bird: RM 600)
- Group registration: RM 600 (3 or more from same organization) (Early bird: RM 500)
- Members of MISI Partner Companies: RM 600 (Early bird: RM 500)
Official Media Partner
Sasana Kijang, 2, Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur