Over 50% of most manufacturing companies’ costs is in the purchase of direct & indirect material. However, the buyers and managers responsible often have no formal education in procurement and learn their skills “on the job” – an expensive proposition to say the least!
This program aims to equip professionals in procurement with ESSENTIAL SKILLS, enabling them to CREATE REAL VALUE for their organizations. Through lectures, case studies and exercises, they will understand and apply key concepts to become better procurement professionals.
Program Content Highlights
- Understand the purpose and function of effective procurement
- Learn how to initiate and manage tenders and contracts
- Develop effective negotiation skills
- Apply “Total Cost Analysis” in procurement decisions
- Build skills in developing and managing suppliers
IPTS Certified Code: DU027(B)
All programmes conducted by MISI are eligble for HRDF claims, subject to prior application to HRDF by the employers/companies
Program Modules (1 Module per Day)
Upon successful completion of the program participants will receive a certificate of completion from MIT Global SCALE Network.
Faculty & Industry Experts
Chief Executive Officer & Rector Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation, Malaysia