Dr. Albert Tan
Contact: +603 7841 4803 | email@example.com
Dr. Albert Tan is currently the Director for Education in MISI and associate researcher at MIT CTL. Prior to that, he was an Associate Director managing the Master program in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Management. His research works have been published in international journals and is an editorial board member for various international journals.
Albert was previously a Director working in a government agency responsible for upgrading the IT capability of the manufacturing and logistics industries. This involved planning and evaluating e-Commerce solutions for the chemical and logistics industries. He has also provided numerous ERP and Reengineering consulting services for both discrete and process environment in Asia to streamline their supply chain while working for an IT vendor.
List of Publications
- Tan, A and Mitra, S. (2016) ‘Food Malayan Berhad’s Intention to Grow Its Businesses ‘, South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 72–81.
- Tan, A. and Mitra, S. (2015) ‘Order fulfilment process for a large online retail in Singapore’, Int. J. Automation and Logistics, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp.400–418.
- Tan, A., Hilmola, O., & Binh, K. (2015). Matching volatile demand with transportation services in Vietnam: A case study with Gemadept. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 28(1).
- Tan, A., Zhao, Y., Zhang, D., & Hilmola, O. (2014). State of third party logistics providers in China, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 114(9), 1322-1343.
- Tan, A. (2013). Supply Chain Process Reengineering, Prentice Hall.