Diversity in the student body is an important characteristic of the MSCM program. While applicants are expected to have an aptitude for analytical thinking, they do not need to have an undergraduate degree in engineering. We invite students of all disciplines to apply. Beyond education, relevant work experience will weigh heavily in the admissions decision.
* MSCM Application Fees for 2016-17 academic year waived *
All MSCM Applications are for fall term admission. The program has two admission rounds:
Round I Deadline: November 15th
Round II Deadline: February 1st
Round III Deadline : April 1st
Malaysian Applicants: July 1st
* Admissions are made on a rolling basis.
** MISI has a quota for financial aid that is awarded on a merit basis. To increase your chance of getting such aid, you are advised to submit an early application.
Application form could be downloaded here
Those who wish to apply to other centers within the MIT Global SCALE network, please visit and submit application online at:
To apply to MSCM’s highly competitive program, you must submit the completed MSCM Application Form which includes the Statement of Objectives and 2 Essays. In addition, the following supplemental documents must be submitted:-
To simplify the application process we have split the admission to the MSCM program into two steps:Step 1: Qualification – Qualification of the MSCM candidate from the general applicant pool.Step 2: Selection – Qualified candidate pool will be further scrutinized and may be required to submit additional information including an interview to make the final selection. Candidates will be notified on the status of their application within a 2-3 week period upon submission.
- Download the MSCM Application Form
- Download the MISI Evaluation for Graduate Admission Form
- Fill up the form (you can save the form on your computer and complete it in multiple steps as needed).
- Please make sure that ALL REQUIRED FIELDS HAVE BEEN FILLED and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After we have received the completed application form, we will review it and send you a confirmation that the electronic portion of the application process is complete.
- Please scan and email the other required documents to MISI. If you are successful, we will validate these documents with your originals during the admission at MISI.
- You will receive a confirmation when all formalities of the application are complete.