Financing your education can often be a worry and sometimes an inhibiting factor. Here at MISI we have some options on financing the Master’s program.:
- Self Financing
- Industry Sponsorship
- MISI Financial Aid*
- Based on Merit and GMAT/GRE Scores
- A combination of scholarship and in some cases deferred fees
- Malaysian citizen
- Yayasan Sultan Iskandar Johor Scholarship
- MyBrainSC Scholarship
- Perdana Fellows Programme
- Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme
- Foreign national
- Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP)
- Women in Supply Chain
- Eligibility: Awarded to incoming female SCM students based on merit and need. No separate application forms or submissions are required. Awards are made based on the application materials, interviews, and references.
- Malaysian citizen
*Please contact email@example.com for more information
Program Fee and Cost of Living
Program Tuition Fee
- The cost of the MSCM program is MYR 97,750.
Scholarship are available to qualifying applicants.
- Includes tuition fee and 3 weeks travel and accomodation at MIT
- Excludes medical insurance and cost of living
- Living expenses vary depending on living style
- Recommended budget ranges from RM 2,500 to RM 5,000 per month depending on living style
- Note: MISI do not provide accommodation at the campus, but it facilitates in renting residential apartments close by. The apartments units available are either studio (single occupancy), two rooms unit or three rooms units. The monthly rental of the apartment units per student varies from RM 1,500 to RM 2,200.
Option 1 – Flywire
Malaysia Institute of Supply Chain Innovation has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from your home country via a variety of payment options, typically in your home currency.
Depending on your remitting country, Flywire offers multiple payment options which
- Domestic Bank Transfer
- American Express
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
• Track your payments from start to finish
• Save on bank fees
• Contact their multilingual customer support team 24/7
Go to https://misi.flywire.com to begin the payment process.
Option 2 – Wire Transfer
MALAYSIA INSTITUTE FOR SUPPLY CHAIN INNOVATION
Affin Islamic Bank Berhad
MSU Shah Alam Business Centre,
Management & Science University,
2nd floor, University Drive, Persiaran Olahraga,
Section 13, 40100 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Bank Acct No.: