PSCM Graduating Students - May 27th 2017
Sim Yok Chew
Sabariah Mohamad Sayuti
George Samuel Koshy
PSCM students have the opportunity to attend the IAP held at MIT during the month of January each year.
- Complete 24 credit units and One complete Case Study or 50% Thesis.
- Achieve a minimum CGPA of 4.67 (A-)
- Have two letters of recommendations from MISI faculty members.
- Submit a written application to the MISI academic Committee (MAC) for approval
Students who complete the IAP program are awarded 3 credit points with an MIT CTL certificate.
For PSCM Students selected to attend the IAP program, MISI will pay the students airfare and accommodation costs. This is subject to approval by MISI CEO & Rector. The academic registrars office can give guidance in this area.
IAP provides members of the MIT community (students, faculty, staff, and alums) with a unique opportunity to organize, sponsor and participate in a wide variety of activities, including how-to sessions, forums, athletic endeavors, lecture series, films, tours, recitals and contests.
With IAP possibilities are endless.
Please Note: Travelling to MIT for the purposes of the IAP is subject to the students obtaining the necessary USA visa as required. While it is necessary for students to obtain the visa, MISI will assist in providing supporting documentation.
PSCM Student Articles
- Lorraine Pasqual It was a great opportunity and an amazing experience to be able to participate in the 2016 IAP. […]Read More »
- Dream Come True for a Working Adult Some time in Jul 2014, I chanced upon MISI’s website which offers Part-Time […]Read More »
- Sim Yok Chew Onboard with MISI to start the part-time master program in supply chain is one of the most […]Read More »