Skip to content
- Ghosh, D., Mehta, P., & Avittathur. B. (2019). “Supply chain capabilities and competitiveness of high-tech manufacturing start-ups in India.” Benchmarking: An International Journal, https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-12-2018-0437
- Feizabadi, Javad; Gligor, David; Alibakhshi Motlagh, Somayeh (2019). “The triple-As supply chain competitive advantage”. Benchmarking: An International Journal, DOI: 10.1108/BIJ-10-2018-0317
- Kuiti, M., Ghosh, D., Gouda, S., Swami, S. & Shankar. R (2019). “Integrated Product Design, Shelf-space Allocation and Transportation Decisions in Green Supply Chains”. International Journal of Production Research
- Phadnis S. (2019). “Effectiveness of Delphi- and scenario planning-like processes in enabling organizational adaptation: A simulation-based comparison,” Futures & Foresight Science.
- Ghosh D., Tunuguntla V. Basu P., & Rakshit K. (2019). “Sponsored Search Advertising and Dynamic Pricing for Perishable Products under Inventory-linked Customer Willingness to Pay,” European Journal of Operational Research, 276(1), 119-132.
- Ghosh D., Chandra S. & Nimje S. (2018). “Roadblocks to Sustainable Logistics in India’s Auto Industry,” Supply Chain Management Review.
- Phadnis S. (2018). “What Type of Strategic Thinker Are You?” Longitudes.
- Phadnis S. (2018). “Eliciting and Representing The Supply Chain Strategy of a Business Unit,” The International Journal of Logistics Management, 29(4), 1401-1423.
- Feizabadi J., Maloni M. & Gligor D. (2018). “Benchmarking the Triple-A Supply Chain: Orchestrating Agility, Adaptability, and Alignment,” The International Journal of Logistics Management, 26(1), 271-295.
- Tan A., Nguyen T. & Gligor D. (2018). “The Obstacles to Cold Chain Implementation in Developing Countries: Insights from Vietnam,” The International Journal of Logistics Management, 29(3), 942-958.
- Feizabadi J. & Shrivastava A. (2018). “Does AI-enabled demand forecasting improve supply chain efficiency?” Supply Chain Management Review.
- Tan A., Zhao Y. & Halliday T. (2018). “A Blockchain Model for Less Container Load Operations in China,” International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, 11(2), 39-53.
- Phadnis S. (2018). “Internet of Things and Supply Chains: A Framework for Identifying Opportunities for Improvement and Its Application,” Emerging Technologies for Supply Chain Management, WOU Press, Penang, Malaysia.
- Sumantran V., Fine C. & D. Gonsalvez. (2018). “The Personalized Future of Urban Transportation,” MIT Sloan Management Review, Spring 2018.
- Ghosh D., Shah J. & Swami S. (2018). “Product greening and pricing strategies of firms under green sensitive consumer demand and environmental regulations” Annals of Operations Research. Springer, United States.
- Tan A., Thanh Xuan D. & Cottrill K. (2018). “Is blockchain the missing link in the Halal supply chain?” Supply Chain Management Review
- Ghosh D., Sirish G., Shankar R., Swami S. & Vinu C.T. (2018). “Strategic decision making under subscription-based contracts for remanufacturing,” International Journal of Production Economics.
- Phadnis, S. (2018). “What Type of Strategic Thinker Are You?” Supply Chain Frontiers, issue #66.
- Ghosh D., Mehta P., Avittathur B. & Sarkar U. (2018). “Unlocking the potential of India’s high-tech start-ups,” Supply Chain Management Review.
- Ghosh D., Gouda S. & Awasthy P. (2018). “What Drives Firms Towards Green Initiatives?—An Emerging Economy Perspective.” In: Chakraborty A., Kumar G. & Gajanand M. (eds.) Sustainable Operations in India. Springer, Singapore.
- Phadnis S. (2017). “Make global supply chains more effective with Internet-of-things,” CH Robinson Research Paper, Eden Prairie: MN.
- Sumantran V., Fine C. & D. Gonsalvez. (2017). “A framework for driving change in urban mobility,” Supply Chain Management Review.
- Sumantran V., Fine C. & D. Gonsalvez. (2017). “Going Mobile: The Personalized, On-Demand Future of Urban Transportation,” MITSloan Management Review, forthcoming.
- Phadnis S., Sheffi Y., Caplice C., & M. Singh. (2017). “Strategic cognition of operations executives,” Production and Operations Management, 26(12), 2323-2337.
- Sumantran V., Fine C. & D. Gonsalvez. (2017). “Faster, Smarter Greener – The Future of the Car and Urban Mobility,” The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Phadnis S. & C. Fine. (2017). “End-to-end supply chain strategies: Parametric study of the apparel industry,” Production and Operations Management, 26(12), 2305-2322.
- Tan A., Zhao Y. & T. Halliday. (2017). “A Blockchain Model for Less Container Load Operations in China,” International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, forthcoming.
- Devi V. & D. Ghosh. (2017). “The Sabar Shouchagar Project (Toilets for Everyone): Making Nadia District the First Open Defecation Free District in India,” Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, forthcoming.
- Perez-Franco, R., Phadnis, S., Caplice, C., & Sheffi, S. (2016). “Rethinking supply chain strategy as a conceptual system,” International Journal of Production Economics, 182, 384-396.
- Gonsalvez, D., & Inman, R. (2016). Supply chain shared-risk self-financing for incremental sales. The Engineering Economist, 61(1),23-43.
- Tan, A & Mitra, S. (2016) ‘Food Malayan Berhad’s Intention to Grow Its Businesses ‘, South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, 5(1),72-81.
- Phadnis, S., Caplice, C., & Sheffi, Y. (2016). “How scenario planning influences strategic decisions”, MIT Sloan Management Review, 57(4), 21-24
- Gligor, D., Holcomb, M. & Feizabadi, J., (2016). An exploration of the strategic antecedents of firm supply chain agility: The role of a firm’s orientations; International Journal of Production Economics, 179, 24-34.
- Vlachakis, N., Mihiotis, A., Pappis, C., & Lagoudis, I. (2016). A methodology for analyzing shipyards’ supply chains and optimizing supplier selection. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 23(2), pp443-455.
- Tan, A. & Mitra, S. (2015) ‘Order fulfilment process for a large online retail in Singapore’, Int. J. Automation and Logistics, 1(4),400-418.
- Fatodu, O., & Gligor D.; Holcomb, M. ; Feizabadi, J. (2015). Implications of customer roles in engineer-to-order service supply chain. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 22(3), 350-375.
- Feizabadi, J., & Soroush, A. (2015). Contribution of supply chain to corporate strategy: A case study in agriculture machinery industry. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 18(4), 473–499.
- Gligor, D., & Esmark, C. (2015). Supply chain friends: The good, the bad, and the ugly, Business Horizons, 58(5), 517-525.
- Gligor, D., Esmark, C., & Golgeci, I. (2015). Building international business theory: A grounded theory approach, Journal of International Business Studies, doi:10.1057/jibs.2015.35.
- Gligor, D., Esmark, C., & Holcomb, M. (2015). Performance outcomes of supply chain agility: When should you be agile?. Journal of Operations Management, 33-34, 71-82.
- Phadnis, S. (2015). Connecting supply chains to the internet of things. Supply Chain Frontiers.
- Phadnis, S., Caplice, C., Sheffi, Y., & Singh, M. (2015). Effect of scenario planning on field experts’ judgment of long-range investment decisions. Strategic Management Journal, 36(9),1401-1411.
- Tan, A., Hilmola, O., & Binh, K. (2015). Matching volatile demand with transportation services in Vietnam: A case study with Gemadept. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 28(1).
- Caplice, C. & Phadnis, S. (2014). A better approach to infrastructure planning. Harvard Business Review Blog Network.
- Gligor, D. (2014). A cross-disciplinary examination of firm orientations’ performance outcomes: The role of supply chain flexibility. Journal of Business Logistics, 35(4), 281-298.
- Gligor, D. (2014). The role of demand management in achieving supply chain agility. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 19(5/6), 577-591.
- Gligor, D., & Holcomb, M. (2014). Antecedents and consequences of integrating logistics capabilities across the supply chain. Transportation Journal, 53(2), 211-234.
Second-place 2013-14 Transportation Journal Paper Award
- Gligor, D. & Holcomb, M. (2014). The road to supply chain agility: An RBV perspective on the role of logistics capabilities. International Journal of Logistics Management, 25(1), 160-179.
- Gligor, D., & Holcomb, M. (2014). The role of logistics alliance orientation on forming the alliance structure. Journal of Transportation Management, 24(2), 45-61.
- Lagoudis, I., Rice, J., & Salminen, J. (2014). Port investment strategies under uncertainty: The case of a Southeast Asian multipurpose port, The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, 30(3), 299-319.
- Phadnis, S., Caplice, C., Singh, M., & Sheffi, Y. (2014). Axiomatic foundation and a structured process for developing firm-specific Intuitive Logics scenarios. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 88, 122-139.
- Tan, A., Zhao, Y., Zhang, D., & Hilmola, O. (2014). State of third party logistics providers in China, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 114(9), 1322-1343.
- Theotokas, I., Lagoudis, I., & Kotsiopoulos, N. (2014). Leadership profiling of ocean going ship Masters. The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, 30(3), 321-343.
- Feizabadi, J. (2013). Gaining power through diversity. Automotive Logistics Magazine.
- Feizabadi, J. (2013). Supply chain risk and reward for Malaysia’s automakers. Supply Chain Frontiers, (49).
- Gligor, D., & Holcomb, M. (2013). The role of personal relationships in supply chains: An exploration of buyers and suppliers of logistics services, International Journal of Logistics Management, 24(3), 328-355.
- Tan, A. (2013). Supply Chain Process Reengineering, Prentice Hall.