Introduction to supply chain financial analysis
- Why learn finance in operations?
- The contribution of supply chains to three pillars of company’s performance (profit margin, growth, asset utilization) models
- How to estimate the cost of supply chain activities in a complex operational environment?
- Dakota office products – case study
Cash conversion cycle
- Working capital components
- Connecting the components of working capital and C2C analysis
- Interpretation of C2C cycle in various settings
Supply chain finance and reverse factoring
- Learning how supply chain activities can be financed to improve working capital efficiency.
- Supply chain finance @ Procter & Gamble – case study