3 Years / 8 Semesters
March & September
MYR 62,200 (Malaysian)
MYR 72,080 (International)
The Bachelor in Entrepreneurship (Fashion) program aims to develop creative, insightful and well-rounded fashionl entrepreneur who serve diverse global market. Successful fashion entrepreneurs must develop a wide assortment of business skills to be successful in the industry. Fashion design, business management, and entrepreneurial creativity and intuitiveness are essential. The program objectives are geared to develop a creative, knowlegable and skillfull gradutes which is in line with the goals of MISI to offer world-class graduate and executive education programs. Students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to be a fashion entrepreneur and will be train to be ready to face a real industry life, whether they work for a company, startup or pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions.
This Bachelor’s degree program aims to provide students with the ability to improve analytical and innovative thinking, problem-solving, social responsibility, human relations, and technical expertise. Students can engage with professors and peers in a career-oriented business curriculum that promotes personal and professional honesty. Upon completing the program, students may pursue their entrepreneurial ambitions or joining careers in a number of fields, including fashion designer, retail buyer, retail manager, retail merchandiser, stylist, textile designer, visual merchandiser, clothing/textile technologist, event manager or jewellery designer.
- Product development
- Fashion marketing
- Retail buyer
- Retail manager
- Retail merchandiser
- Chief merchandiser.
- Fashion buyer
- Vendor analyst
- Fashion consultant
- Fashion designer
- Textile designer
- Visual merchandiser
What sets the program apart
- Graduates will be able to apply business, management and global entrepreneurship knowledge in the global market.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate the ability of problem-solving and scientific skills with good leadership and communication qualities within the relevant business environment.
- Graduates will be able to participate in self-directed lifelong learning and innovatively manage resource the challenges in the national and international business environment.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate positive values, attitudes and professionalism in engaging with society and stakeholders.
Outcome of program
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor’s degree, students will be able to:
- Develop proficiency in fashion market and environment.
- Develop proficiency skills in fashion design and merchandiser.
- Develop proficiency in business plan and prepare for entrepreneurship.
- Understand ethical issues in fashion industry.
- Gain proficiency in technical expertise.
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Marketing
Principle of Management
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Appreciation of Apparel Heritage in Malaysia
Principles of Economics
Finance for Entrepreneurs
Human Resource Management
Managing a Start-up
Fashion Forecasting and Global Sourcing Entrepreneurial Internship 1
Business and Professional Communication Skills
Business Information Systems
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Apparel Design Fundamental
Basic Pattern Manufacturing
Starting a Business in Malaysia
Product Innovation and Manufacturing
Strategic Marketing Business Analytics
Global Market Places
Fashion Retail Management
Technology for Entrepreneurs
Asian and Islamic Civilization
Malay Language for Communication 2
Approaches and Practices of Thinking
Social and Community Studies
You will participate in an internship program in a semester where you will be able to gain real-life exposure, grow your knowledge and determine if you are in the right career field. This helps develop your professional aptitude, strengthen personal character, and provide a greater door to opportunity.
|Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)|
|Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM)|
|Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)|
|Foundation / Matriculation|
|Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) / Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) / Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)|
|Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)|
|Malaysia University English Test (MUET)|
|For International Student Candidate|