2 - 5 Years
January & September
MYR 1,000 Early bird reduction available
The MISI Master of Science in supply chain management program is built based on the top-ranked curriculum created by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Centre for Transportation & Logistics (MIT-CTL) that has offered globally recognised programs in logistics and supply chain education since 1998.
Is this course for you?
Qualified supply chain professionals are now an essential and integral part of any organisation and are crucial for shaping strategic agenda. The PSCM program strives to equip its students with cutting edge expertise in both problem solving and change leadership skills while expanding their knowledge and critical thinking in Supply Chain Management.
The PSCM program can enhance career development prospects by filling the high demand for talented supply chain professionals needed globally and especially in the Asia region. At MISI we strongly believe the PSCM program is a means to upscale career prospects and earnings potential. MISI is very proud to be the only centre in Malaysia able to offer this specialised supply chain management & procurement education program.
What sets the PSCM program apart
- The PSCM program curriculum is built based on the Masters in SCM program offered at MIT
- The PSCM program will equip professionals with industry-sought supply chain management skills
- The PSCM program is offered on a modular basis and specifically designed for professionals with a demanding work schedule
- The PSCM curriculum equips students with skills that meet this gap and paves the way to greater career prospects
- Allows between 2-5 years to complete the program
- Weekend and evening classes
- "Pay as you go" program - Student only pay for courses attended
- PSCM students who maintain A- grade point average or above are sponsored by MISI to attend MIT Campus, USA
- Analytical Methods for Supply Chain Management 0, I & II
- Logistic Systems: Forecasting & Inventory I & II
- Supply Chain Finance I & II
- System Dynamics
- System Technologies
- Systems Optimization
- Transportation Systems
- Technical Communications I & II
- Research Methods
- Case Studies in Logistics & SCM I & II
- Retail Supply Chains and eCommerce
- Supply Chain Design and Strategy
- Distribution and Fulfillment Centers
- Supply Chain Planning
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Engineering System Analysis for Design – Real Options
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Seminars and Practice
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Data Analytics I & II
- Research Project Report I & II / Thesis I
What our students have to say
Personally, the subjects taught in MISI are very relevant to the current industry requirements. It covers from devising strategies for designing a company’s supply chain to running supply chain operations in the company.The students are very supportive in class discussions and having students with diverse background, coming from local and abroad, giving different insights to case study discussions.
MISI really help me as Asia Category Sourcing Manager for my company. I was enjoyed working while learning as the course structures has help me to understand various aspect of procurement strategy and has enlightened me to apply sourcing strategy linked to carbon foot print reduction and sustainability.
Get More Information
Attend Preview Session
Part Time Master of Science in Supply Chain Management Open Day
Still have questions?
- Minimum undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Basic quantitative skills
- Proficiency in English
- Download and complete the PSCM Application Form and email to email@example.com
- After application approval, the following information is required :
- Updated Resume or CV.
- Scanned copy of the personal information page of your ID or passport.
- Scanned copy of degrees / diplomas / certificates and academic transcripts.
- Scanned copy of two reference letters from employer, with at least one from the most recent employer.
- Note: You are requested to produce original copies of the above documents on registration day.
Tuition Fees and Payment Schedule:
- Program net Cost: RM 29,950
- Payable – RM 2,000 non-refundable admission fee paid on acceptance of offer letter
- Minus – RM 1,000 early bird deduction
- Payable – RM 2,200 registration fee (with early bird RM 2,000 reduction)
- Payable – RM 24,750 course fees “pay as you go” (as courses are taken)
Early Bird Reduction:
Where eligible for the September 2020 intake Early bird reduction of RM 1,000. Within the specified time frame.
David S. Baylis
Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation
No. 2A, Persiaran Tebar Layar,
Seksyen U8, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam,
40150 Selangor, Malaysia.