Mohd Shahmy Mohd Said (Dr)
Centre of Studies for Surveying Science and Geoamtics
Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying
Universiti Teknologi MARA,
40450 Shah Alam,
Areas of Expertise
Cartography, Map Use and Usability, GIS, Geovisualisation, Public Transport Mapping, Hydrographic Surveying, and Offshore Surveying
PhD in Geomatics, 2021, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom.
MSc in Geographical Information Science, 2012, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia.
BSc in Surveying Science and Geomatics (First Class Hons), 2011, UiTM, Malaysia.
Diploma in Geomatics Science, 2009, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia.
1. Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), Member, 2021
2. British Cartographic Society (BCS), Member, 2016-2019
Teaching and Learning
1. Master, 2019-Present, Geomapping Sciences, Lecture and Practical
2. Master, 2019-2020, Geovisualization, Laboratory
3. Degree, 2019-Present, Hydrographic Surveying, Lecture and Practical
4. Degree, 2019-Present, Offshore Surveying, Lecture and Practical
5. Degree, 2019-Present, Advance Cadastral Surveying, Practical
6. Degree, 2019-2020, Advance Cartography, Laboratory
7. Degree, 2019-2020, Advance Survey Computations, Laboratory
8. Degree, 2011-2012, Cadastral Surveying, Tutorial and Practical
9. Degree, 2011-2012, Sustainable Developments, Tutorial
10. Degree, 2011-2012, Geographical Information System, Laboratory